Oh my God, you guys: Desire4Beauty has been an absolute cutie and nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award. Given that I’ve only been blogging for about five minutes, this is a lovely gesture, and it’s time to reciprocate and share the love.
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the blogger who has nominated you by tagging them in your post.
2. Write 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate as many bloggers for the award as you like.
4. Notify your nominees you have nominated them.
Five Facts About Me
1. I can do a really good impression of the woman who narrates MasterChef. (This is not a joke in any way. Google India Fisher, she’s the husky-voiced narrator that makes a syrup sponge sexy).
2. I’m horribly clumsy. I’ve broken about a zillion bones in my body, including my back and both my legs at the same time. I sustained all these injuries from tripping. Seriously.
3. I take my coffee black, and my toast lightly done. Just in case anyone would like to make me breakfast.
4. Peas are the enemy. If Hitler and Satan had a child, it would be the pea.
5. I have enormous feet (UK size 8), but creepy small childlike hands. Gloves are frequently too large: the struggle is real.
My favourite beauty blogs out there have to be:
Much like the scene in Mean Girls where they break up the tiara, I feel like everyone is equally fab. So if you’d like to take part, I nominate you too.